The Grainfather is a a high quality all-in-one brewing system making all-grain brewing so easy and so slick that even beginning brewers in tiny little New York apartments will be able to make a quality ale in their own home. It features accurate built-in temperature control, a recirculation system, a telescopic design that allows for mashing/sparging/boiling all in one unit, a false bottom basket, a hop filter, and a quick and easy to use counter flow wort chiller where you'll pump your chilled wort straight into your fermentor.
Every piece on the Grainfather is thoughtful and constructed with quality (it includes a full 12 month warranty). The integrated temperature control module enables accurate temps to be set to within one degree set your mash and boiling temps. The Telescoping design lifts out of the Grainfather so your grain bed is just above your wort where you'll easily sparge. Ready to boil? a couple of swithes and a quick temperature setting and you're Grainfather is quickly increasing temperature getting you to boiling temps. Chilling is a breeze with the counter-flow chiller. Hook up this badboy up to a hose (or a faucet), and you'll have that wort to pitchable temps in a very short amount of time.
Don't forget your Sparge Water Heater, Hop Spider and Insulation Jacket!
Note: This item not available for same-day shipping. Please allow 1 - 3 days for this item to ship
- 304 grade stainless steel superior body, with 8 US Gal (30 L) capacity
- Expandable grain basket to suit grain bills up to 20 lb
- A robust magnetic drive pump (6 watt, 1800 RPM) and wort recirculation pipe with insulated handle, ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the mash and maximizing efficiency
- Pump filter to keep hops and stray grain in the boiler, and your wort clear and bright
- Counter Flow Wort Chiller with copper inner coil, cooling your wort to <68°F within 20 minutes
- Toughened plastic control box and display screen, giving you total temperature and pump control. Dial in the exact temperature for your mash, allowing both step mashing and single temperature mashing with very fast ramp up between steps
- Dual heating element (1600 watt and 400 watt elements) allowing you to switch between heating quickly to a vigorous boil and maintaining a stable temperature
- Tempered glass lid for maximum durability, heating efficiencies and visibility during your brewday
- Top and bottom mesh screens for your grain basket, allowing even distribution of your sparge water and ensuring no grain enters the boiler
- Clips to easily convert your Grainfather into a home distillery with the Alembic Pot Still Setup
- 12 month full product warranty
- Brewing support direct from the manufacturers
Deal of the Day
Sorry, but today's deal has already sold out. Please check back tomorrow.
Get the Daily Deal Directly to your Inbox
Exclusive Offers & Tips from Experts
Get the latest articles and information on Sales and Offers. Sign up for our newsletter today!