Homebrew Supply, Inc. has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of the users of our websites. We know that our users take their privacy seriously, and so do we. Please read the following to learn more about what information we collect and how we use it. By using our websites, you consent to this Policy.
This Policy covers Homebrew Supply’s treatment of personally identifiable information collected by Homebrew Supply through websites owned and operated by Homebrew Supply. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Homebrew Supply does not own or control, or of persons that Homebrew Supply does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites which Homebrew Supply’s websites link to. This Policy only applies to information collected through our websites, and not to information collected offline.
What Information Does Homebrew Supply Collect?
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Homebrew Supply automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Homebrew Supply may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- Homebrew Supply uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- If you prefer, you may choose to have your computer warn you when a cookie is being sent, or you may choose to disable cookies through your browser’s settings. However, as with most websites, some of Homebrew Supply’s services may not function properly when cookies are disabled.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Homebrew Supply may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Homebrew Supply to provide services to you. Homebrew Supply may also disclose your personal information when:
We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or official request
We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Homebrew Supply; or
We find that your actions on our websites violate the Homebrew Supply Terms of Service Agreement [link] or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services
Your personal information may be shared with or sold to any successor to or purchaser of part or all of the assets of Homebrew Supply, or if Homebrew Supply is merged in whole or in part with another company.
If you do not consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Policy, please do not provide any personal information to Homebrew Supply.
How to Access Your Personal Information
Homebrew Supply gives you the ability to edit your Homebrew Supply Account Information and preferences at any time through your control panel.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. We make no guarantees though we implement all standard practices and third party security monitors to ensure safety.
Should you believe your personal safety is threatened or that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact your local, state/provincial, or federal law enforcement agencies directly.
Deal of the Day
YOUR PRICE: $17.00
Get the Daily Deal Directly to your Inbox
Exclusive Offers & Tips from Experts
Get the latest articles and information on Sales and Offers. Sign up for our newsletter today!